Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Have you ever heard these famous quotations associated with the elevator shoes?

1.    Darwin: Elevator shoes speed up the evolution of man.
2.    Bacon: Elevator shoes are power.
3.    Dante: Wear ones’ own height increasing shoes, whatever others may say.
4.    Edison: Elevator shoes are one percent price and ninety-nine percent value.
5.    Newton If I have been able to see further, it was only because I wore Zamaliba elevator shoes.
6.    Golgi: Height shoes are the ladder of the progress of men.
7.    Napoleon: he who doesn't want to wear increase shoes is not a good man.
8.    Socrates: Other men live to eat, while I eat to wear elevator shoes.
9.    M. Moore: Victory won’t come to me unless I wear shoes lifts.
10. Benjamin Franklin: Elevator shoes make men confident, elegant, and charming.
Above is purely adapted. Just have some fun. Enjoy your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment